STUDY SKILLS 101 WORKSHOP
If this sounds like your child:
- Struggles with organization, time management, turning in homework, or basic writing assignments
- Lack the skills to study for important exams or plan big projects
ACE Study Skills 101 Workshop is a MUST!
- The workshop focuses on study habits, organization skills, goal setting, note-taking, critical thinking, essay-writing, and test-taking strategies
- The workshop also features stress management techniques to help students cope with the pressures of school
- Bonus section: Key techniques parents can use to help their children stay on track!
How will effective study skills benefit your student?
They will gain the confidence to succeed! Every student has the potential for greatness, but some students are not as confident in their abilities as others are. Most importantly, they will manage stress related to school and improve overall well-bring as students.
Studying is challenging, but students can maximize their academic potential with critical study strategies!
Free Study Skills Workshop:
When: Tuesday 1/16 & 1/23
Time: 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Aviara Oaks Middle School
Addr.: 6880 Ambrosia Ln, Carlsbad, CA 92011