Summer is the best time to boost children's basic skills! We have Reading, Writing and Math programs for grades K-12! Learn how to improve your students' core skills with our individual learning models that are aligned with Common Core standards.
Contact the center closest to you for information.
SAT/ACT Prep - Incoming 11th graders and 12th graders improve your scores! We can have your student fully prepared for the early fall ACT and SAT exam.
Bridge Programs - We can help you get an important head start in your fall courses!
- Students in our ACE Reading© program will enjoy utilizing the latest reading technology at our Digital Learning Stations as well as individualized tutoring at our Time with Tutors Stations. Students will first be evaluated with a reading assessment and diagnostic evaluation, a normative diagnostic reading assessment that determines what developmental skills students from grade levels Pre-K to 12th have mastered and where they need instruction or intervention. We then customize the students’ reading programs based on their identified needs and chart their progress. Our advanced reading program will allow students to master key fluency, vocabulary, critical reading and critical thinking skills. The Common Core standards are incorporated throughout our reading program.
- Students will achieve exciting gains in their reading ability that will help them in virtually every class.
- Students in our ACE Writing© program will enjoy utilizing the latest writing technology at our Digital Learning Stations as well as individualized tutoring sessions at our Time with Tutors Stations. Students will first be evaluated with a reading assessment and diagnostic evaluation, a normative diagnostic assessment that determines what developmental skills students from levels Pre-K to 12th grade have mastered and where they need instruction or intervention. They will also be assessed in their basic grammar, language mechanics, and composition skills. We then customize students’ writing programs based on their identified needs. Our advanced writing programs will ensure our students become confident and accomplished writers. Many of our students participate in both our reading and writing programs simultaneously.
- Students in our ACE Math© program will enjoy utilizing the latest mathematics technology at our Digital Learning Stations as well as individualized tutoring at our Time with Tutors Stations. Students will first be evaluated with a mathematics assessment and diagnostic evaluation. Based on national mathematics standards, this assessment allows ACE tutors to understand students’ abilities and identify skill gaps. Our advanced systems will then customize the math program based on each student’s individual needs. We track their progress utilizing follow-up assessments. We also support students in their current school math class (See ACE Classroom Support).
- Our ACE Math program enables students to gain the skills and confidence they need to be successful in math.
ACE Classroom Support
- At ACE Tutoring, we support students in virtually all classes including AP and Honors courses. We also support some college courses. Click here for a listing of many of the individual courses we support. We go beyond traditional tutoring and take a more holistic approach. While traditional tutoring centers train students to be “task completers,” we strive to cultivate well-rounded and critical thinkers who will excel throughout their academic paths. We clarify the challenging concepts, teach study skills, and prepare students thoroughly for their upcoming quizzes and tests. As part of the preparation, we produce “mock” exams to test the students’ knowledge, instill test-taking strategies, and build their confidence.
- While we specialize in helping students who are struggling in their classes, we also help our premier students to excel in all academic areas. Many students carry heavy course loads in challenging classes. In addition, they are busy with sports, clubs, and other activities. At ACE Tutoring, we can provide the additional support system they need to stay on top of their academics and maintain their high GPA.
ACE Study/Organization Skills
- At the root of many low grades are poor study and organizational skills. At ACE Tutoring, we will train students to use all the skills they need to be successful from now through college where they will need to work independently and effectively.
- Students in our ACE Study Skills© program will enjoy utilizing the latest reading technology at our Digital Learning Stations as well as individualized tutoring at our Time with Tutors Stations.
SAT/ACT Test PreparationTake advantage of ACE Tutoring’s advanced program that will successfully prepare you for the upcoming SAT’s and ACT’s!
Our unique and thorough program provides individualized sessions that are customized for each student based on their academic needs!
- No one-size fits all classes or groups
- Individualized expert instruction
- Flexible scheduling – We work around all of your sports and club activities!
- Remedial instruction available in any area (Math, Reading, Writing, Science)
Our SAT and ACT programs are customized for each student based on their diagnostic test results. We will help students focus on the most important skills necessary to be successful on your upcoming tests!